CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My 14th birthday party!!!!

Ok my birthday was January 24th so this is kind of old... but i had so much fun that I had to share this!
I invited 9 girls: Becca, Annie, Maddi, Maddi, Kenzi, JoJo, Sheree, Kaleigh, and Kadie! It was a blast! Here are some amazing pictures my mom got of everyone!!
                                                                    My birthday cake
                                                   What friends do to me when they are hyper....
                                                                   Say CHEESE!!
                                                                      My friends and me
                                                                             Kadie
  JoJo
 Kaleigh
 Kenzi
 Maddi
 Maddi
 Sheree
 Annie
 Becca
 Me

2 comments:

madison

fun times!!! love it Kailee!

Wenni Donna

Amazing pictures form the party, everyone seems to have enjoyed it. I’m also going to celebrate my 16th birthday this weekend, and just can’t wait for the week to pass by. I’ll be celebrating at my favorite restaurant with my best friends, just like I’ve planned. Then the next day, there’ll be another party for family and relatives at one of the popular event venues that should be fun too.

Post a Comment